Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, April 23, 2012

To tell you the truth

I guess blogging isn't on top of my priority list lately. I enjoy it, but I have so much stuff going on and when I don't, I just want to be lazy. I don't want to enter a sub-par statement to the internet at large. What is keeping me so busy? Well I have an almost 9 month old, I work Full Time, I have 4 fur-kids, and a husband. My house is a disaster and my fitness level is suffering. I've been running during my lunch break in order to get in the workout. I've been paying gym dues without going there for several months. Mr. Blakesnewface and I finally decided to find a gym with childcare so we could both do better. My doctor told me it is the best way to set a healthy example for children- workout with them or in front of them, or in this case, take them with you so they know what you are doing even if they can't see you.

I have set a schedule to blog daily, but I just can’t fit it in. Not yet. Not until I make myself follow my schedule- which includes waking up between 4 and 4:30am. Maybe…

No comments: