Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Changes

It is so time to make some changes in my life. I finally started running again, consistently. I'm having to go during lunch from work, but it's been enjoyable so far. I also started a Daniel Fast. My goal is 10 days to see how it goes. Of course being sugar-free makes running hard. My body has to learn how to refuel itself without bad carbs and sugars. And finally, our spending has gotten out of control. We buy way too much for our child! I would make the excuse that it is because she was wanted for so long and now all we want to do is give her everything, but I have to remember the lessons learned in Financial Peace University.
Anyway, that's what's new. Hope to keep posting more often.

No comments: