Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspections


I have an inspection coming up at work this week and next week. 

It quite possibly could be my most dreaded task annually.

Particularly when I’ve scored the highest I can for the past 2 years. There is nowhere to go but down, right?

Let’s hope not. 

I work hard at getting things ready.

This year has been a little bit different in that I was out of the office for 6 weeks post-birth. Not that that should make a significant difference in this task, other than I assigned it to someone else for those 6 weeks. Let’s hope all was done correctly and there are no findings to…well, find.

Do you have a particular annual task that you dread? And I don’t mean your yearly doctor visits.

No comments: