Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What is it about coffee?

Yesterday I discovered through a series of emails that I was copied on that I am now going to be required to add yet another job duty to the many I already have. And yes, I found out by email, not by anyone letting me know personally that this was going to be required of me. And what I thought was going to be a simple task that I already knew how to do is going to require me to learn about 6 new processes. Needless to say I was frustrated and more than a bit annoyed.

I needed a drink in the middle of the day!

And, well, I'm not the type of person to imbibe in the middle of a workday...


So I settled for a 20oz Italian Brazilian roast rather than a Martini, shaken not stirred.

No comments: