Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspiration, Creativity and my actual J.O.B.

I’ve had the most trouble being creative for the past few weeks. I haven’t been inspired to write or create. I sit down and stare at a blank word document until something else distracts me and then I move on.

I’ve taken on some new responsibilities at work. And while that is a great thing, it has kept me super busy during my workday. And really, that’s not a bad thing either. The days have flown by. However, I’ve been slacking on my right brain exercises.

The only thing that has allowed me to have some sort of creative outlet is the fun I’m having with the Instagram App on my iPhone (follow me! @blakesnewface). Taking random pictures and making them look cool via someone else’s ‘photoshopping’ is enjoyable.

So, to try and get back into the blogging frame of mind, I will try to post a random photo of the day. I did this a couple of times on Facebook a year or two ago and it forced me to have my camera ready 24/7, well maybe 16/7. Some pictures will have ready explanations, some will be totally random and won’t. Some probably won’t need an explanation. I just hope you find them all aesthetically pleasing.

First up, two from yesterday:
 I just love the natural and painted blues in this one. Blue is my favorite color :)

I was trying to take a picture through my sunglasses while riding down the road and accidently pressed the button. It turned out to be a pretty cool once I added a filter.

No comments: