Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, April 18, 2011

Crashing

I read a lot of health and fitness blogs and news posts. And a lot of them say that doing a morning workout will energize you throughout the day. I've found this to be completely false for me. I've tried several times in my life to get up and exercise in the mornings. I've done it for several weeks in a row, so it isn't just like I tried it one day and gave up. But after each and every one of those morning workouts, I would be crashing by lunchtime.

Today is no different. I went to meet with my trainer this morning instead of tonight (I usually go Monday nights) because of a scheduling conflict. And it is lunch time, and I am so.....very.....tired.

It was a great workout. I'm gonna be sore. I drank my recovery chocolate milk:
but I could really use a nap right now.

I don't care what the experts say, morning workouts are not for me.

No comments: