Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Controversy

I don't think I would have ever realized the controversy associated with adoptions had I not been in the process myself.

I probably take the more controversial side of adoption topics myself. And I'm too chicken to even tell you what I think. *wink wink*

However, I do like reading the discussions on websites and blogs. There are always things to learn from those that have differing views. I firmly believe debates are healthy when involving mature adults.

I constantly remind myself of this because some comments raise my blood pressure. Others make me want to log on and defend the person who I just know is about to get attacked.

Everyone has their own reasons for choosing the adoption routes that they take. We should all be respectful of those decisions whether we agree with them or not.

No comments: