Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Thursday, March 10, 2011

So there was this wagon…

I was on it, buckled in, not even looking out the window (I’m picturing more of a carriage than a wagon, so there are windows).

But somehow, I fell off, and it took days to jump back on.

The 4HB diet was working until this week, when my brain won out. I gave into some cravings and they just didn’t stop coming. So for about 4.5 days, I didn’t follow the plan and it shows on the scale.

Sure, I’d start my days with good intentions, eating a proper breakfast, but then a craving would hit and I gave in.

I blame it on being a woman (sorry male reader(s)). There are just times during the month when the brain takes over and beats out what it is the body actually needs.

But guess what, I’m back on. I ran to catch back up with the wagon and hopped back on. I can do this.

No comments: