Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No number at all

So week two of 4 Hour Body has come and gone. I stuck with the plan…mostly.

I cheated with a bowl of cereal one day for lunch (after a nap, I woke up and wanted cereal) and 2 beers for dinner one night. Neither was on my cheat day. *

As a result, I lost NO pounds. However, I’m wearing a pair of pants I haven’t worn in about 6 months. That should give some proof that something is working.

I’ve also made better choices knowing that I had one day of free-eating to look forward to. When I’ve craved something, I’ve been able to talk myself into making a proper 4HB meal rather than cheat.

However, I can’t say I’m pleased that the scale hasn’t moved.

On to week three…



*I’ve also messed up breakfast for the past two days. I just didn’t eat enough. That’s easily fixed though and hopefully not too big of a deal.

No comments: