Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Friday, February 25, 2011

ABC's

So this blog entry is going around. Thought I'd play along.

A. Age: 33 IRL, though I actually decided to stay at 32 in my mind.

B. Bed size: My hubby and I are medium sized so we fit in a queen just fine.

C. Chore you hate: Anything having to do with yardwork.

D. Dogs: I have two 100 pounders. And two fat cats

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee I guess, plus an hour to relax and wake-up before I actually do anything.

F. Favorite color: Dark Dark Blue. Or what I like to call Bruise Blue.

G. Gold or silver: both - Gold when I'm wearing browns or blues, Silver when I'm wearing black/grey.

H. Height: 5’6.

I. Instruments you play: Piano and Saxophone, though neither often nor very well.

J. Job title: Officially, Office Manager. But I do oh-so-much more than what that suggests.

K. Kids: Well, if you’ve EVER read my blog, you know the answer.

L. Live: in a small FL gulf coast town called Niceville. For realz!

M. Mom’s name: I’ll just say she was named after the month she was born and her birth stone. Take a guess!

N. Nicknames: Bunches, Butterbean, Lovebug, Shannon (long-ish story)

O. Overnight hospital stays: never

P. Pet peeve: Clicking sounds, Late People or those who are undependable in general

Q. Quote from a movie: “I totally paused!” “You’re on the wrong side of the riv..errrr!” “You musn’t read from the book!” “You shall not pass!” Okay, so those are from 3 different movies.

R. Right or left handed: Lefty

S. Siblings: One older bro

T. Time you wake up: 4:30-5 am, though I didn’t wake until 5:45 this morning for some reason (kettlebell last night really kicked butt!)

U. Underwear: um, yeah

V. Vegetables you dislike: I am sick of squash and zucchini, though I don’t dislike them, I just don’t want them anymore.

W. What makes you run late: I am early all the time everywhere, even if I leave late, I somehow get to places early. It is a sickness really.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest, wrist, toe, shoulder, teeth, I’m sure there are more.

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Salad was the most recent thing I made that the husband complemented me on.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: I don’t like zoos, they make me sad, but my favorite animal is a Seahorse.

No comments: