Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Return to work

I managed to do pretty well on the sugar-free thing over the holidays. I didn’t stick to it completely. It was pretty impossible to. I probably went a little overboard some days when I shouldn’t have, but I’ve found it has been relatively easy to get right back “on the wagon.”


I also was unable to run for several weeks and therefore didn’t work out AT ALL. I don’t recommend this, but I was lazy and wanted a break. Again, when I started back up on running, it didn’t seem hard. Granted I didn’t go as far as I had been because I had been injured and didn’t want to re-injure, but I think I did well for a first time back. We’ll see how it goes at the gym this afternoon. I feel like I haven’t been in so long.

How long have you gone without working out? How long did it take you to get back to your fitness level after an injury?

No comments: