Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sappy

Christmas trees are sappy. But, at Christmas time, there is something sappier than the trees- the TV holiday movies.

I know I've talked about these a lot lately, but I love them!

In the past couple of weeks, I have watched quite a few of the made-for-TV movies on Hallmark and Lifetime. There are so many played each year, I couldn't possibly have watched them all last year. And next year, I'm sure there will be plenty more to watch.

I guess I'm just as sappy as the trees this time of year.

I was also able to finish season three of Chuck this week. I've really enjoyed watching the show and will probably end up downloading the first few episodes of this season in order to catch up.

My other bit of TV watching this weekend was the Auburn vs. South Carolina SEC Championship game and, well....WAR EAGLE!!!!!! Off to the National Championships we go!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Chuck is GREAT!

Blake said...

I've really liked Chuck. I'm not sure why I never watched it before.