Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Party like a co-worker

Last night was my office holiday party. I'm always in charge of planning these shindigs and I like to make things fun and different each year. That's hard.

We ate at a restaurant down in Destin.
Sunset on the bridge

We started the evening with some wine and some appetizers:

Calamari and Spinach Dip

I ordered the Crab Cakes but was so full of bread and appetizers, I didn't enjoy the main dish. I also didn't eat dessert.

I purchased all of the guests some goodies and placed them in these reusable Fresh Market bags. I am pretty sure everyone liked them.
The Snuggie was my prize in the gift exchange/stealing game. I didn't already have one so I'm happy with it!

Hubby and I both won door prizes. It wasn't rigged, I tell ya! It wasn't!

All in all, I think everyone enjoyed themselves. All the employees went home with at least $80 in gift cards and the guests each received $30 and their goodie bags.

Now I can put the holiday party out of my mind until July...yes, that's when I have to start planning things.


No comments: