Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Unfriend Day

I absolutely will not be unfriending anyone today. Am I going against the grain here? I doubt it.

As I’ve been on FB for several years, I’ve noticed I’ve gotten a lot more picky about who’s friend requests I accept, but those who are already among my 350 or so friends…they can stay.

There are only a few rules I go by to determine if someone is worth of unfriending:

1) They are constantly cussing in their status updates.
2) They voice beliefs which offend me such as racism.
3) They speak poorly about someone whom I consider important to me.

Otherwise, for general annoyances, I might block someone from my page so that I don’t see their status updates. However, this is rare.

I think unfriending is silly. Probably as silly as friending 350 people.

No comments: