Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slow day at the shop

Mr. Blakesnewface and I had a yard sale on Saturday.


*crickets chirping*

Surprisingly, it was really slow and we didn't make as much as hoped.

There were 2-3 other sales in our area, so I was disappointed in the turn out. But that's okay. Hubby and I got to spend the morning together...

...sort of. (such a cute Cholo)

We called it quits about 11am, ate lunch and took a nap.

When we woke up we started watching the Auburn/Georgia game. I had to leave the house because a 40 year old man that yells at the TV came out of me. Blood Pressure up...Shoulder starts aching...Bad Words start flying from my mouth...time to step away.

Luckily, AU started playing better and we ended up winning, but not after tempers flared and players got ejected from the game for throwing punches. Too much is going on with the Cam Newton situation and all the players are getting smack talked. It is a sad state of affairs.

Then we got dressed to go eat a birthday dinner for my sister-in-law. My brother took us to Seagar's in Destin. It was very good.

And since we got dressed up, we took a picture:

No comments: