Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Imperfect, Trite, Bland…So what

“Listen up: you are hereby granted permission to write imperfectly. You are hereby granted permission to write clunkers. You are hereby granted permission to write posts that you don’t think are finished, and push publish anyway.
You heard me. There went all your excuses. Stop it. Just put them out there. Let them live or die on their own. The BEST writers have become the best by having to produce over and over again (often on deadline) without any kind of coddling and with a lot of lumps on the head on the way to greatness.”-Chris Brogan

I want to apologize because I don’t have more than 3 readers on average and they rarely comment.

But I’m not going to apologize.

I want this blog to become something.

I wish I wrote something people felt they could comment on. I appreciate profusely those who do comment! Please, if you read my blog, comment away!

I know my writing isn’t great. I didn’t go to school for journalism. I’m not overly knowledgeable on any one subject.

I write daily to put myself out there. Some posts are serious, others are not. Some have good info, others do not.

Thank you Chris Brogan for giving me permission to write badly so that maybe one day, something good will come out of it.

No comments: