Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I spent Saturday evening when some family/friends and their kids Trick-or-Treating at Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin.

Fun was had by all.

The scariest part of my costume was that I actually did look like a man:
"Bret Michaels"

At least my friends weren't ashamed to be seen with me...

 My husband would only take a picture of me after I went back to being myself:

I look tired there because I didn't sleep well at ALL that night. We were in by 10, but sleep just wouldn't come. I think it is because the hotel bed sheets were tucked in WAY too tightly and I couldn't move. That, and my husband was snoring and I had forgotten my earplugs. :/

Halloween was actually last night, and sadly we had no Trick-or-Treaters at our house. I guess this was due to the county letting people go out both on Saturday and Sunday. Everyone in my neighborhood must have done Saturday when we weren't home. So we spent about $25 on candy that we didn't get to pass out:
On a normal Halloween, we would give away almost three times that much. Good thing I didn't buy any chocolate. I won't be tempted to eat any of that.

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween.

Now it is time to start being thankful and giving!

No comments: