Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Did I mention...

...that I rarely get on the internet on weekends?

If I can't see it my phone browser, then I don't see it on the internet at all on weekends.

Anyway, as for the reviews of the week:


BOOKS: I haven't finished the book I started this week, but I did start The Walking Dead graphic novel because the TV show started last weekend. I'll probably wait a week before I watch the show so I can get into the comic a bit.

TV: I haven't watched much TV this week. Nothing was on worth mentioning.

MOVIES: I just finished watching "Premonition" with Sandra Bullock. I know it is several years old, but I'd never seen it. I'm still processing the ending. I don't like sad endings. To me, all movies should have happy endings. It's about that escapism. You want it to leave you feeling good, not sad.

Well, that's it for Sunday. Time to log off until tomorrow...you know, Monday...blah.

No comments: