Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Give – Day 2

Today I left a tip at a drive through window. I never do that.
Then, when I got back to my computer, I emailed the corporate office of the restaurant and told them about the good job their employees are doing. Hopefully they get more than just kudos from my email. I hope the employees are made aware that they were bragged on.

The giving mentality is already working on me. I’m thinking a lot more about how I can give and I am excited when I think of something. While it would be great if I could give financially all the time, I know that there are more ways than that to give. This makes me happy. I am already reaping the rewards of giving and it is just day two!

The giving continues…

No comments: