Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, October 11, 2010

Where am I going with this?

In all honesty, I haven’t figured it out yet.


I want my blog to be something people come to everyday. I want it to hold some information or inspiration for readers. Yet, I don’t want to pin myself into a “theme”. I don’t want to have to continuously post about one topic. I like talking about food, about health and fitness, about God, about work, about my pets, about adoption. I don’t think I can center my blog on just one thing.

I don’t think I’m holding anyone’s attention though. As can be seen by my lack of commenters and the big fat zero subscribers. It doesn’t really bother me at this point. Yes, I’d like to have something to say that gets people’s attention and has them coming back for more. But for right now, I’m okay with just using this blog for my own purposes. I’m finding my way in this online world.

Let the journey continue…

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'm subscribed through Google Reader, I just don't always comment. I enjoy it though!

Maybe try a different host and community like Wordpress or squarespace? Wordpress is loads better than Blogger and it seems to be a larger community that reads random blogs, etc.