Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I am…what I am not

One of the blogs I read challenged me today.

In 100 words, who are you? Who are you not?

I didn't use her format exactly, but I think I still get the point across about who I am and who I'm not.

I love to learn.
I don’t love to teach.
I love to run.
I don’t love that I can’t run fast.
I love high-heeled shoes.
I don’t love being taller than my husband.
I love to read.
I don’t love how reading makes me sleepy.
I love junk food.
I don’t love what it does to my body.
I love the idea of adoption.
I don’t love that adoption costs so much.
I love my husband.
I don’t love that I can’t be with him 24/7.
I love God.
I don’t love that I can’t possibly know everything about Him.


What about you?

No comments: