Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

To-do Lists

I have a to-do list at my house- for me. I had to finally break down and write this list because I felt like I wasn’t getting anything done.

It isn’t housework that I have to do…I do that regularly.

This list is those dreaded items like sorting the bills, shredding the mail, organizing paperwork, opening or closing accounts, etc. It is also buying things needed to paint, painting, buying curtain rods, hanging curtain rods, etc. Those things I would do if I didn’t have to go buy the items to get them done.

Hopefully the list will weigh on me more so than knowing I needed to do those things. Having written the items down should motivate me. Crossing items off lists feels good!

…Now, if only I could get Mr. Blakesnewface to appreciate my to-do list usage.

No comments: