Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog in the Mirror

“I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change” - Michael Jackson

So it’s time to figure out where I’m going with this blog. Apparently, consistency is key when trying to drive traffic to your blog and that is one thing I don’t have.

There are so many things I could write about, but nothing that I could write about consistently. Content just doesn’t come to me concerning one particular topic; it is all about random thought.

I am interested in and could blog about the following things:

Fitness, Weight Loss and Healthy Living (Food)
Christianity and Beliefs
Shopping, Budgeting and Debt Reduction
Professional Improvement
Adoption
Married w/ Furkids, Friends and Family
Books, TV, and Movies

I certainly can’t write about any one of those topics seven days a week. And right now, it is more important to me to continue blogging daily than to settle down into a niche that I might not be right for; or one that doesn’t allow me to write frequently.

So, as of tomorrow, I am assigning one day a week to each of those topics. At least that will be an attempt at some consistency and when I can’t think of something to write about, at least I’ll have a jumping off point, depending on which day I am writing.

Maybe this will lead me to that final, wonderful, social media hotspot that I would like to be. Maybe it won’t.

No comments: