Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I had a great weekend celebrating my birthday. I only wish it wasn’t over. Oh well, life goes on…we can’t all be treated special all the time.

Hubby and I went out Friday night for some pre-birthday drinks:



Saturday, he fixed my breakfast and brought it to me in bed:

A simple cheese omelet and chocolate donut upon my request.
My husband and brother and sister-in-law took me down to Destin, FL for a one night staycation here:  Le Jardin in Baytowne Wharf.

We ate lunch and then went back to the Condo to watch the Auburn Game:

War Eagle!

This was followed by some good food and drinks. That, along with great weather gave me some happy happy memories:

And some wild life:

(Not what you expected, huh?) :)

No comments: