Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Friday, September 17, 2010

The shortest distance between two points is a flat iron.

Last year around Christmas, I bought my 3rd flat iron.


It wasn’t because the other two died. It was because the other two didn’t ever work well, though they both claimed to be ceramic and that is what you want in a flat iron.

I’m not a name brand person and I don’t like to spend a lot of money all in one place. So you could say it was my fault that I bought flat irons that were cheap. I knew they weren’t the most expensive brands but they were trusted brands and the price was reasonable.

Well, I learned my lesson on this particular product.

So last year, I went big. I bought a Chi brand flat iron. Again, I didn’t by the most expensive one on the market but it is regularly priced at $150. To me, that’s expensive for a hair styling product.

I can say that I’ve been well pleased. It actually works. It lives up to the hype. The product even claims to add shine and it does. And I’m glad I made the investment.

Like I said, I don’t like to spend that much money on one thing but I’m glad I made this wallet sacrifice and it was worth it.

If you are looking for a straightener and have tried the cheaper ones with no luck, go out and get a Chi. You’ll be glad you did. Even after the pain of spending over $100 on it.

The one I bought even comes with a cute bag that matches, see:



No comments: