Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm not a Rider

My husband and I decided at the last minute that we wanted to go to Universal Studios Island Adventure's Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I've been wanting to go since I heard they were building it and we figured now was as good a time as any.

We had a fun experience. If you go, you MUST ride the Hogwarts castle ride. I don't like riding rides and I didn't know what to expect but it was fun and well worth the 30 minute wait.

I am not a ride rider so this is saying a lot. I used to ride roller coasters and other amusement park rides but I haven't enjoyed doing it for several years. It just isn't fun. However, this one was.

It wasn't your normal coaster. There were things to look at besides the trees and other things flying by. It was almost interactive. I highly recommend.

We also stood in line 45 minutes or so to get into the wand shop. It was hot and painful to stand that long but it was neat and my husband got a wand. So, again, worth the wait.

I'll try to do a more in depth review of Islands of Adventure later. But, since I'm not a Rider, I might not have a whole lot anyone would be interested in reading.

No comments: