Wisdom brightens a person's face and changes its hard appearance. -Ecclesiatstes 8:1

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11

It might seem trite to write about September 11th, 2001 on September 11th. The truth is, I had another blog prepared but when I logged on this morning and looked at the date, I felt a little guilty for NOT publishing something about what today signifies.


This won’t be profound or anything great. I just feel the need to recognize today as a day of remembrance.

I was nowhere near New York, DC, or Pennsylvania in 2001. I didn’t know anyone directly affected by the events that occurred. But I know that everyone in this country was affected to some degree.

Some of you might go through the day today and not even realize the date. I just ask that you all take a moment and say a little prayer. Pray for those who lost someone. Pray for this country. Pray for the world. Just say a prayer. Even if you don’t know who it is you are praying to, He knows and He will hear you. Take a moment, have just a teeny bit of faith that someone will hear you and pray.

And I will say a prayer for all of you.

May you all live in prosperity and safety. May you live your life without worries. May your world be a peaceful one.

Just make sure you remember.

No comments: